Tuesday, November 3, 2009

LOOK WHO IS GOING TO BE ON TV!!!!!!

WE ARE! Yes that's right! Melissa is making her final review of the commercial she made with Comcast. I'm so very excited about this new adventure for her! You will not only see our daughter Melissa but also my good friend Brenda who works at the shop too and of course some of the goodies the shop offers. Stay tuned! I will post where it can be seen as soon as I can!
Now don't forget to mark your calenders for our Old Fashioned Christmas Open House! Friday...November 20th, Saturday...Novemeber 21st...and Sunday...November 22nd! We will be open Friday and Saturday 11~6 and Sunday 12~4.
Christmas items have arrived at the shop. They are selling as fast as they come in!
I will be posting pictures for you all to see real soon!
Until then....I wish you all many many blessings~Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment