Thursday, August 26, 2010

Help me welcome our newest crafter!!!!

Hello to all my friends!
It has finally cooled down in my neck of the woods! I guess it is short lived but I will enjoy it for now! Before you know it Fall will be upon us. Awwwwwwwww my favorite time of year!I sure hope you are enjoying some cool weather as well!
I wanted to share with you a new crafter who now sells her wares at 'Seasons'. Kim is from the Pittsburgh area and her wonderful items are such a nice addition to the shop! Kim hand makes all of her items putting lots of detail into each piece. Some of her things are very new to the area. Make sure you stop by and see her beautiful works of art!
Also remember the FALL OPEN HOUSE is Friday September 3rd and Saturday September 4th. Check back to see some of the goodies that will be offered for sale! Items are coming in daily. We are ready for Fall at 'Seasons'!
Until next time may God shower blessings upon you and yours~Judy

2 comments:

  1. what an adorable bonnet shelf sitter and also piggies! I love them..nice work Kim! the pumkins guy is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have site! You are more than welcome to come and check out my Prim goodies!
    www.oldecorpsprimitives.com
    Hugs,
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete