Saturday, September 26, 2009

Looking for Crafters

Happy Fall and Harvest Blessings to Everyone!!
Melissa and I were talking about adding some new crafters. Right now we are in the need of another wood painter. We already have 2 tole painters but we need someone who can paint simple designs on wood and things. Such as snowmen and such without alot of detail. EXP. no shading or lots of detail.
If you are that person and would like to join us... just drop me a line OR if you have something different to offer other than what you see in the pictures I have posted please drop me an email. Just put SHOP in your subject line so I don't accidently delete it! You can email me at saltboxgathering@comcast.net
We need your items to be in the shop by or before the end of October.

another *IMPORTANT* announcement!
MARK YOUR CALENDERS NOW!!!! Our annual CHRISTMAS OPEN HOUSE is FRIDAY~NOVEMBER 20TH.....SATURDAY~NOVEMBER 21ST.....& SUNDAY~NOVEMEBER 22ND. Stay tuned for the details!!!
Have a WONDERFUL day!!!!
Many Blessings~Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment