Thursday, April 22, 2010

Friday April 31st and Saturday May 1st

Remember these dates! It is our annual "Spring Gathering Open House".It is hard to believe how fast time flies by. Can you believe 1 week from this coming Friday is the open house? The crafters have been busy making new items for the shop and Melissa has been ordering new and exciting items for the shop as well. Melissa and Scott have been busy re-doing some great furniture for the open house too!
REMEMBER alot of NEW items will only be seen the very first day of the open house. So be there bright and early! "Seasons" will be open their regular hours...11-6
We really hope you make to see what is new in decorating and gift giving. We will have NEW items for your garden and Mother's Day as well as more everyday items for home and gift giving.
So make sure you mark your calenders! FRIDAY APRIL 31ST 11-6 and SATURDAY MAY 1ST 11-6.
We will be serving refreshments and will be giving away lots of door prizes right along with some specials through out the shop.
See you next weekend!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Good morning Judy, I am a new follower, come
    visit me sometime at http://www.ronda-thecraftycrow.blogspot.com, I'm a fairly new blogger, just since Feb, I am including on my daily posts a 'just found' item, I will be looking for a new blog to follow every day, thru blogger search, today I found you, you have a beautiful blog and I will invite my followers to visit you. Glad that I found your blog.
    Blessings for a beautiful day,
    ~Ronda~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank-you so much Ronda! I love your blog and have you marked as a favorite!
    Many Blessings~Judy

    ReplyDelete